8 % VAT will be added to accommodation fees.
Services included in accommodation
• Congress accommodation fees are valid as a 3-night package for check-in at 3 June 2020 and check-out at 6 June 2020.
• Accommodation concept is bed & breakfast.
• Accommodation will be in standard rooms. For third person or child extra bed will be provided within the capacity of the hotel.
• There will be a transfer service for Congress Participants between 3 – 6 June 2020.
• Transfers will be one-way from Ankara Esenboğa Airpot to Congress Hotel on 3 June 2020. Transfer fee is 300₺+VAT per person.
• Transfers will be one-way from Congress Hotel to Ankara Esenboğa Airpot on 6 June 2020. Transfer fee is 300₺+VAT per person.
• Transfer fees on the dates of 4-5 June 2020 are 450₺+VAT per person for one-way.
• For your transfer requests, please send the Picture of your flight tickets to email@example.com e-maill adress.
• In case of flight changes, you should inform us about the change at least 48 hours prior to your flight. Late notices will not be taken care of.
• For your VIP transfer requests, please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In order to confirm registration and accommodation applications, all fees must be duly paid. No guarantee for registration and accommodation will be granted for the applications done without any payment.
- Accommodation and registration cancellations done before 31 January 2020 will be reimbursed by 50 % of the total fee.
- Accommodation and registration cancellations done between 1 February 2020 and 31 March 2020 will be reimbursed by 25 % of the total fee.
- Accommodation and registration cancellations done between 1 April 2020 and 30 April 2020 will be reimbursed by 10 % of the total fee.
- Cancellations done after 1 May 2020 will not be refunded.
- If no payment done before cancellation, amount due should be duly paid.
JW MARRİOTT HOTEL
Inspired service and distinctive experiences await you at the 5-star JW Marriott Hotel Ankara, Turkey. Located in Ankara city center, close to several diplomatic embassies and historical sites of interest, our hotel offers modern luxury in an ancient city. Well-appointed hotel rooms and suites feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows with Ankara city views. For relaxation, our hotel offers a fully-equipped fitness center with calming spa, luxury Turkish Hammam as well as an indoor and outdoor pool. Guests can select from a choice of restaurants and bars, including our popular steakhouse, a sports bar and a panoramic bar on the 22nd floor. Those planning to host a special event or business meeting in Ankara, can take advantage of over 53,000 square feet of flexible event space, as well as utilize our certified planners and bespoke services to ensure a day to remember. Additional hotel amenities include an Executive Lounge, 24-hour room service and complimentary on-site parking.
Assoc Prof Dr Mevlüde Kızıl
Assoc Prof Dr Reyhan Nergiz Ünal
Assoc Prof Dr Zeynep Göktaş
Hacettepe University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Nutrition and Dietetics Department 06230 Altındağ - Ankara
Tel: +90 (312) 305 10 94 - 96
Contact Person for Registration and Accommodation
Phone : +90 850 888 55 46 - Extension : 117
Contact Person for Sponsorship and Booths
Phone : +90 850 888 55 46 - Extension : 113
İbrahim Yazıcı Plaza 1, No:22 Niltim, Üçevler – Bursa
Akat Mh. Nilüfer Sk. No:14 Beşiktaş - İstanbul